We are all concerned about Covid-19 and we want to let our guests know what we are doing to safeguard them as best we can during their stay with us in the casita.
This is the current situation for casita rentals, which we are keeping updated:
- We are following the official rules, guidelines and best practice for Covid-19 as well as our own measures. We ask our guests to follow the official requirements in force at the time of their stay and this is now part of the rental contract terms.
- To prevent transmission we no longer take consecutive rental bookings, ie one rental finishes and the next can start. Currently we are keeping a gap of 4 complete days between rental bookings.
- The casita and all linen provided are cleaned thoroughly between rentals. The current advice is that the virus can survive on man-made surfaces (worktops, door handles, crockery, utensils, etc) for a maximum of 3 days, and on fabrics/materials for just a few hours; outdoors for a very short time.
- We recommend that guests bring with them any extra personal protective equipment that they want to use, as supplies occasionally run out locally. The casita has hand gel, all regular cleaning materials and a washing machine for your use.
- The only shared spaces are the open parking area, garden/grounds (approximately 1 hectare) and the swimming pool.
- the swimming pool is kept clean and is chlorinated at recommended levels. The advice is that this inactivates the virus
- guests have their own poolside terrace with loungers, chairs and table for their use only
- guests have reserved use of the pool so that no-one else will be in it at the same time.
We are currently taking bookings but without deposits, until the Covid-19 situation is clearer for the summer.
If you have any concerns about Covid-19 and booking with us, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish all our guests a happy and healthy holiday here.